We are thrilled to be a Silver Sponsor at this year’s IMN Real Estate CFO & COO Forum in New York on November 16-17.
Don’t miss the 2021 conference, which brings coverage of RegTech, talent wars, late-cycle fundraising opportunities, unleashing the power of AI, inclusion and diversity in leadership, and so much more. At this forum, CFOs, COOs, Tax & Accounting Officers, Controllers, Treasurers and more will converge for a day and a half program packed with insights from real estate developers, lenders, REITs, and operating companies.
EWM Global’s Managing Director & CMO, Tom Pittman, will be moderating a panel on Promote Structures and Allocation Approaches: Analyzing Tactics and Models with Conrad Vlak, CFO at Forum Investment Group and Kamil Homsi, Founder & CEO of Global Realty Capital LLC.Their discussion will include:
- Plan design and structuring of promote plans from the GP perspective
- Evaluating different types of promote currently being used across funds
- Managing the promote life-cycle: allocations, realizations, vesting, leaver treatment
- Promote and compensation: how do you compensate your employees?
- Tax reform and its impact on promote and the fund